Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Winners - Beeper Bebe



Yay!  I get to announce 5 winners of the Spring Variations Pattern Set from Beeper Bebe!  Remember that this totally adorable pattern set comes with patterns & instructions for 15 projects & only costs $8.00!  It would be great to have around for last minute gifts & such.  Anyway, on to the winners...








Congratulations ladies!  Watch your e-mail to receive your very own Spring Variations Pattern Set

Big thanks to the awesome Beeper Bebe shop for the sweet giveaway.  So fun!!

6 comments:

kmk576 said...

Yay! Can't wait to start sewing!

kmk576(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sara said...

How exciting! Thank you!
robison(dot)sara(at)gmail(dot)com

Stacey said...

newest follower!
please visit my blog: www.madeofsnails.com

Nancy said...

Wow my name was picked, I'm grinning from ear to ear in excitment. Looking forward to receiving the patterns. Thanks so much Candace and Holly!!
nlczerw(at)gmail(dot)com

sarah said...

yay!!!!!
this is so cool! thank you!

kmk576 said...

I never received my patterns. And never heard back from Holly when I emailed her. :(

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...