Friday, May 27, 2011


11 years.
As of today, that's how long Dylan & I have been married.
Seems like we were just these young kids.
We promised to be together forever.
We're working our way there & loving every minute of it.

I cannot even put into words just how important my marriage is to me.
I love my husband.
I'm lucky to have him.
Today is a happy day.


happyfind said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Today is mine and my hubby's anniversary as well. We've been married for 16 years and still going strong. Actually "stronger" than ever before.

Enjoy this beautiful day!!!!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Happy anniversary!!! I am looking forward to a long, healthy marriage myself...just have to get the ring first. I can only imagine how amazing it is to pass the years away with such an important love in your life. :) ~Val

Mrs. Sassy Crafter said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Being married is the best =D

Emily said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. I hope you have a super fantastic day!

chanel said...

ive been thinking about you guys!
mostly jealous of this staycation you mentioned... can't wait to hear what funness you rocked.
you 2s is the best.

Marty J. Christopher said...

Congratulations! Anniversaries are so special. They're like national holidays for a very exclusive nation. : O ) Enjoy!

Sofisan said...

congrats! 11 years is well done!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...