Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back To Life

Oh goodness.  Back to reality.

Dylan & I had a really great time on our anniversary staycation.  Our time away included trips to the pool, delicious dinners, great people watching in the bingo hall, room service, buffets, star wars slot machines, the biggest southwestern omelet I've ever seen, Thor, a trip to the top of the eiffel tower & lots or relaxation.

It's amazing just how relaxed a person can feel as soon as the daily duties of picking up after people & cleaning & cooking dinner & running errands & refereeing kid fights are taken away.  It was so good to have so much time to reconnect & I'm so thankful to my awesome mom & dad for caring for the kids for us while we were away.  We could not have done this without them.  Grandparents are so awesome.

Now it's back to life.  So much to do today.  Check back in with me later for an awesome giveaway.

Also, I've added a couple more magnetic tray memo boards to the shop.  These went quickly last time, so I thought I'd give you a heads up.  :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Vegas is such a neat city. Glad you had a good time!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...