Friday, May 06, 2011

Hooded Towels


I love stripes, and I love these striped towels from Target, so when I saw them go on sale this week for $4, I knew it was time to grab some & make the girls new hooded towels.  The kids love to use a hooded towel when they get out of the bath & I love that they hang so nicely on a hook behind the door & don't take up any of our towel racks.


Each of my hooded towels are made out of a bath towel & a hand towel.  Like I said before, the towels are $4 this week & target & the hand towels are $3.50.  So each completed towel cost me $7.50.  There are roughly one billion tutorials on the web showing how to make these.  So I suggest searching around for one you like best & then going for it.


Now I just need to make one more with a smaller hood for the baby.  :)

10 comments:

HarmlessColor said...

Splendid. I love the stripes too, especially in orange.

homemade grits said...

super cute!

Aleks said...

ive been meaning to get around to making these since...well...last summer. yours are amazing.

Jessica @ Sunny Tuesday said...

I LOVE these towels! Target had the green stripe variety on clearance a few months ago and I snatched a couple up and made a hodded towel - they're perfect for it!

Jen said...

oh how I love stripes. i want one for myself.

Sarah said...

Too cute!!! I want one in adult size :)

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

love these! thumbs up :)
happy crafting!
Linda

{ SHE } said...

Darling! You are so talented!

Richard Sandberg said...

we’re living in tough economic times during that we could all stand to save lots of a little extra money wherever and however we have a tendency to will. the positioning offers you a staggering variety of advantages when it comes to buying your towels wholesale.
towels wholesale

Seo Sea said...

iTowels offers quality Wholesale towels, hand towels, gym towels, washcloths, Salon Towels and Bleach Resistant Towels for all industries. We pride ourselves and offer best priced & quality of wholesale towels. iTowels also provides wholesale resort towels for your hotel and motel. We sale salon towels,wholesale towels,wholesale beach towels,gym towels and wholesale flat sheets.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...