Monday, May 09, 2011

Painted Flower Pots


For Mother's Day gifts for the grandmas & great-grandma, I had the girls paint small metal paint cans that we picked up at the home improvement store.  They used acrylic paints & then I sprayed them with a clear sealer.  Then we planted flowers in them.

This project went over really well with the girls.  They loved it & we ended up with some bright & cherry gifts for all the grandmas.  :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.  Mine was awesome because it included a nap & a new blow dryer.  I love being a mom.  :)

4 comments:

Sofisan said...

super fun!
I love the colours and the flowers, lucky grandmas!

Zephyr Art said...

So cute! I have a stock pile of cans and was thinking along this line, too. Now you've pushed me over that line with this photo! Love it!

2c9eab98-e7e9-11e1-bee6-000bcdcb2996 said...

where do they sell the small paint cans you pruchased

Faith Lohr said...

Hi there! I stumbled upon your site while browsing the web for Mother's Day craft ideas. I loved this project and have included it in my 25 Kid Friendly Mother's Day Crafts post. I've pinned this to my pinterest boards and am a new follower. I would love for you to stop by and check out your post... Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with the world. Happy Mother's Day! http://www.artistic31mama.com/2013/05/25-kid-friendly-mothers-day-crafts.html

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...