Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Baby Boy Bibs





I made some baby boy bibs for my little guy using vintage sheeting from my stash.  Each of these are backed in white flannel.  I know that I tend to use a lot of vintage sheeting florals & that is what most of my stash consists of.  You bet I'll be looking for more boyish fabrics on my hunting from now on.  :)

The awesome green fabric was given to me by my sister-in-law, Lilia.  She has some available for sale in her shop.

I've also made some extra bibs for you!  Check out my etsy shop if you are interested in purchasing some vintage bibs for your little baby boy.  :)

8 comments:

Jennifer Dawn said...

Love these. My husband and I are expecting a boy. I love the idea of repurposing vintage fabric.

chanel said...

very awesome.

Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

Love these!! We are hosting a link party called “Help a Momma Out” on our blog today! This would be an awesome link up! Please feel free to add it! We appreciate it! Have a great day!

Kristine
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

http://jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com/2011/06/help-momma-out-party-link-up-june-14th.html

Anna said...

Those are adorable! And thanks for the link to your sister in law's shop- I just ordered myself some vintage fabric and can't wait to start sewing baby things (my first baby is due this fall!).

AnnaPK said...

I am also expecting a boy and the nesting instinct is starting to kick in. I am feeling an urge to make this kid some bibs too.

Btw, I made two nightgowns for my daughter and they are awesome. Thank you so much!!!

Cherine said...

Those are really cute Candace!

Lowri said...

These are really cute. Wish mine were still young enough to wear them!
Lowri

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

very cute Candace! thumbs up :)
happy crafting,
Linda

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...