Thursday, June 16, 2011
Confessions At 26 Weeks
* Stairs knock the wind out of me & I struggle with the last few steps. I feel so out of shape & so weak.
* I crave carbs a lot. This could be the reason for my growing thighs & back fat.
* I love my naked pregnant body. It all makes more sense. When clothed, lumps appear here & there around waistbands & such and I'm much more critical of myself.
* My wardrobe is very unexciting. I'm all about comfort & staying cool this summer. I may look homely. I'm okay with this. I don't have the energy or money to invest in a whole new look for the next 3 months.
* This baby moves so much. I don't know if he likes swimming in there or if he's just completely wild. I think we decided that he just already wants to rock n roll.
One of my dearest friends, Maria, made me this adorable baby swaddler. It arrived in my mail box just one day after we found out we are having a little boy. It is the first gift that I received for this baby. How special is that?! :)
I love it! I can't wait to see what the baby will look like in it. I am big on swaddling. I think most babies really love the feel of being swaddled & this will make it so easy. Thank you, Maria!
Maria used the pattern in Simple Sewing for Baby to make this swaddler.