Thursday, June 09, 2011

Drawstring Bags




I made up some drawstring bags using my vintage sheeting fabrics.  I think they are totally adorable & useful as well.

These have been added to the shop.  I'm trying to add some freshness to the shop. It has seemed to just be the same products for quite some time. When life gets busy, it's easy to just keep making the same things you're so used to making. Because they are almost a no brainer. Plus, if those products continue to sell really well, why change it up? Then there's the stress of trying to fit it all in. Keep up with making your current products, plus add some new items. It can be overwhelming.

I guess I'm letting you into the brain of a handmade shop owner. Summer is a great time to work even harder on producing more product than ever, as sales naturally seem to drop and that allows for more making time.

Anyway, the drawstring bags are cute right? Perfect for storing little toys, or keeping special things protected during travel. :)

9 comments:

define1lady said...

Cute! I love the patterns!

andrea creates said...

very cute!

Jacy said...

Love them! Great idea, and I totally think they will be a hit :)

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

So cute and already sold out -- darn it! CONGRATS!!!

Lia said...

They are so cute Candace. I love them.

Lia said...

By the way, we downloaded your Don't Eat Pete game and it was a huge hit. My girls loved it. Heck, we all loved it.

The Smith Family said...

These bags are adorable...and apparently they are selling like hotcakes...went over to the shop and they were G-O-N-E! I think you've found a winner in making and adding these to Sparkle Power's Etsy store. I have 1 cut out and I'm going to try and make it this weekend, I'll let you know how it goes...if it's cute, maybe I'll send you a picture of it too. :)

Lorie

Kelly said...

These are so cute! And the possibilities are endless!

Cotton Bags said...

I like your bags blog so so so much. What a nice color all of these bags. Lovely. Thanks for sharing this post so much.
Eco Friendly Cotton Bags

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...