So I was excited this week to receive an Itzbeen Baby Care Timer in the mail to review. This handy little device sounds like it will help keep my sanity once the newborn arrives. Sleep deprivation when caring for a new baby sometimes makes it difficult to remember when the last time you fed them was or how long it's been since they slept. Plus your days seem to run together & it's just easy for your mind to get foggy when it comes to these details.
The Itzbeen has four different timers that count up with the touch of a button. So it's easy to look back & see when it's time for diaper changing, feeding, sleeping & medication. It's super easy to use.
Some other features that I like are:
- The small size. It could easily fit in your diaper bag & go with you.
- The nightlight & display backlight.
- It displays the time.
- Back clip for even easier portability.
- Nursing reminder that helps breastfeeding mothers remember which side baby nursed from last.
Priced at $24.99 on the Itzbeen website and only $19.54 on Amazon, this would make a great baby shower gift.
Today Itzbeen is giving away one baby care timer in either blue, green or pink to one lucky Sparkle Power reader. Would you like to win?
Here's how to enter:
1. Please visit the Itzbeen website & leave a comment on this post. Please be sure to leave your e-mail address!
2. Leave one additional comment if you follow the Sparkle Power blog.
You have until Friday, July 1st to get your entry in. Good luck!!