Monday, June 06, 2011

Signs of Summer






Just a couple more days of school left for Sadie this year.  Things are warming up around here.  We are ready to make the most of this summer.  I can't help thinking that this will be my last summer or last few months with just my girls.  As excited as I am for our new baby to arrive in early fall, I want to cherish these last few months with two adorable girlies before things change. 

Our calendar is already filling up with swim lessons, dance & gymnastics classes.  I want to have one planned craft per week & hopefully I can keep this kids busy & we can enjoy this time together.

Just because I have high hopes for a wonderful summer, don't be surprised if I start complaining just as soon as temperatures reach over the 100's here in the desert.  That last month of pregnancy is going to be a doosy, I'm sure.  :)

*** Don't forget to enter the New Duds giveaway!  I will be announcing the lucky winner tomorrow.  ***

5 comments:

Erin L said...

I have been feeling the same way. This is my last summer before everything changes: baby and Ana starting school. I'm trying to hold onto it...

amanda said...

Wow, a craft a week! Do tell, do tell...

Carmella said...

Sounds like we are very much in the same boat..I am due with baby number 3 the first week of October. I knew I would have to do lots of planning ahead so that this summer would be lots of fun and not too much pressure on momma to scramble for ideas as the temps here already have reached 95 this week. I would love to hear more about the craft that you do each week..and then maybe I can do a copy cat version with my kiddos too :)

sew nancy said...

I love this idea of a craft a week. I have a three year old and five year old and so I'm always looking for ideas of fun crafts. This sounds like a doable plan. I would love for the crafts to be something that will be used rather then stored in the attic. This is where I sometimes run into trouble. Will check in to see what you come up with

The Smith Family said...

Those "ice cream cone" bubbles are the best...some bubbles seem to be hard for my girls to use, but even my 3 year old can do her own bubbles with this kind! Happy Summer!!!

Lorie

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...