Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Kids

Our first week of summer break has been so busy!  The girls are taking ballet classes at the rec center.  They are both loving it.  I really enjoy watching them.  Claire is the littlest in her class & she is so sweet & adorable when she dances.  Sadie is the best.  I didn't even tell her to pose like that in the photo.  She just did it & that's why she's the best.  They make me happy.

Both girls are also taking swim lessons & both are progressing.  What was too terrifying to try last year (jumping off the diving board) has become the highlight of Sadie's day.  She's a swimmer now!

The kids are keeping me so busy.  I have less time for blogging & sewing, though I am trying my best to keep up & fit it in.  The girls are taking priority though.  I've mentioned it before, but this summer is special.  We are making the most of this time together before the baby comes.  And I am totally enjoying being with them, as long as they are not fighting with each other, which we are doing a pretty good job of keeping under control.  Hot afternoons when everybody gets hungry are not our best time.  :)

1 comment:

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries said...

How totally precious they are! Your love for the girls shines out of your words! And as a mother who has already raised most of her children, I can tell you that you are super smart to realize that this is a special time to spend with them!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...