Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Aqua, Orange, Yellow, Grey




I've listed a few fabric flag garlands in the shop today.  These were made for my baby shower this past weekend which had a color scheme of aqua blue, orange, yellow & grey.  I'm just loving this color combination.  It feels both soothing & vibrant at the same time.  I kept one garland to hang over baby boy's crib & the remaining are up for grabs in the shop.

These ones are only $18 because I did the quicky sewing method of trimming the flag edges with pinking shears instead of enclosing the seam inside the flag like I usually do.

And speaking of my baby shower, it was fabulous!  But I took absolutely no photos!!!  I was too busy visiting with all the lovely guests & enjoying all the fun games & yummy food.  I'm hoping that my sisters got some photos that I can share with you all later. 

6 comments:

Hannah @HannahHandmade said...

cute :) Stop by for the big giveaway!

www.hannahhandmade.blogspot.com

Lia said...

love love love the color combo.

chanel said...

that looks like the best one youve ever made! i love it. and the quick way is the best!

Amber Liddle said...

I did the quick way with Ingrid's too and I don't like it any less :) I love that color combo, too. Anything with orange in it is good in my book.

Jingle said...

This is so pretty!

PoodlePoddles said...

So pretty, love the color combo! :)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...