Monday, August 22, 2011

Baby Shower

Last weekend my mom, my 4 sisters & 2 of my sister in laws threw me the most adorable baby shower.  I chose the colors & they did such an awesome job decorating with hanging balloons, flag garlands, fringe garlands & cute table settings.

The food was delicious!  We had tasty chicken salad sandwiches on croissants, veggies & fruit.  Then there were so many yummy treats including homemade cream puffs, oreo balls, vanilla cupcakes & oreo cheesecakes.

I can't believe how weird my body looks when I'm sitting down...all scrunched up.  Dylan & I just laugh daily at my bigness.   What else can you do?  Anyway, see all those gifts?  This baby boy is totally set with clothes thanks to all my sweet friends.  I'm a lucky mama.

I love this photo of 3 pregnant girls chatting it up.  I think I spent the entire party with a plate in my hand, just eating & talking.  That's why I didn't take any photos myself.  I'm seriously bummed that I didn't get a photo with all of the sweet girls that threw the party for me.  They are the best.  I loved this party & it is still just so amazing to me that I have a baby in my belly that we get to celebrate.  I am so blessed.  :)

All photos by Heather Abbott


Anna said...

Looks like a beautiful shower! My mom threw me one over the weekend as well.

Biz said...

You look beautiful!
How much longer until baby is here?

ginnysaurusrex said...

Everything looks awesome! I'll definitely be taking notes from your shower for the shower I'll be throwing as soon as we find out what my friend is having!
You look wonderful!

Lia said...

I love the colors you choose and I think you look fantastic in these pictures. Seriously.

Marty said...

That looks like it was so fun! What a beautiful, colorful party.

chanel said...

soooooo much fun.
that fringe garland must have taken forever- it is super cool.
you look amazing. serious. AAAAAmazing!

skirtastop said...

what a fun shower! great color palette. i love your round belly, but everything else on you looks normal! that's how i looked with my son, too - like i had a watermelon shoved under my shirt. my mom said i looked "cantilevered." :)

amanda said...

That is so darling + it's so you! And I agree with chanel, you look absolutely fabulous.

Margit said...

I looks perfect and I can say the same about you. I'm glad that you had a great day. A beautiful and inspiring young woman like yourself - deserves it.


Creative Tail

amanda said...

so excited for you to have a boy. you look gr8. i love pregnant people just not me pregnant. miss talking to you.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...