Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Found: Vintage Linens

Check out my stack of fabrics from this week's thrift stop.

Remember how I said that I was on the lookout for really colorful vintage sheets?   Well, I was so excited to find this yellow floral in a king size.  The pink floral is a print that I have loved for so long but have never been lucky enough to find, until now!!  So happy I stopped to thrift for that purchase alone!  Yay!!

The brown floral is a tablecloth that I just adore.  The colors are prefect!  It looks to have a few grease stains on it.  We'll see how well it washes up to see if it remains a tablecloth or gets cut up for fabric. 

The pink floral in the middle is some fabric yardage.  I don't even know what the fabric content is.  It's a bit fuzzy.  I feel that it's destined to become the most lovely tote bag though & I could not leave it behind. 

Now, I am not a fan of purple.  But I was so drawn to this purple floral fabric yardage & I think it would make a lovely tote bag or apron.  Yep.  :)

If you enjoy looking at vintage sheeting fabric as much as I do, be sure to check out Jeni's blog, flickr & etsy shop.  I just love to see her weekly finds. 


Margit said...

so pretty! What a great catch

Creative Tail

Jeni said...

Well aren't you just a sweetheart! Thank you dear! :)

Congrats on that pink one! It's one of my all time favorites too. Being totally hoarded of course! Hehe!

sandandstarfish said...

I am JEALOUS!!! What amazing finds!

Lora said...

wow! amazing finds! i especially love that brown tablecloth.

Lauralee said...

You really do find the best vintage sheets! So colorful! And I agree-not a big fan of purple either :)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...