Monday, August 08, 2011

Good Food Weekend

Oh we had some great food this weekend.  I'm still feeling all happy & satisfied about it.  My favorite was these Cobb Salad Sandwiches.   Oh my goodness.  Sooooooo good.

We also had these Slow Cooker Green Chili Pork Tacos.  I love a good crock pot recipe.  Dylan is super picky about anything that comes out of the slow cooker & he loved these.

And lastly, I had to try these S'mores Cookies.  They are pretty darn tasty & best eaten completely cooled. 

Have you tried any good new recipes lately?


celeste said...

ohmygoodness. i think i need one of each. (correction: two of the cookies. at least.)

Anna said...

Oh wow, everything looks delish! I could use one of those cookies right about now...

My husband is picky about slow cooker food, too! Maybe he had a bad experience growing up? I, personally, love my slow cooker, and have fond memories of coming home from school and smelling yummy soup/stew/whatever that had been simmering all day.

PoodlePoddles said...

Mmmmm, they look delicious! :)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...