Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hospital Photos













You know how hospital rooms can be really difficult for taking photos?  Well, I didn't anticipate having such a wonderful big window in our room that opened up to allow so much natural light in.  So I had previously asked my sister, Heather, who is ah-mazing with a camera to come & take some photos in the hospital.  I really wanted to have some great photos of those very first few days with Finn.  I wanted to be able to remember in detail just how he looked in the very beginning & I knew that Heather would capture that perfectly.  She got all these amazing shots in a matter of minutes.  

I will cherish these beautiful photos forever.  These images are so, so special to me.  Love them!!! 

If you are local & are starting to think about family photos for holiday cards & such, you can book a session with my amazing sister now.  Check out her blog for details.

P.S.  Thank you for all of your sweet comments!  I am doing well & enjoying this baby boy so much.  I hope you are enjoying the guest posts as much as I am.  It is so hard for me to find time to blog with this baby + my girls needing so much of my attention.  So I am thankful that these super sweet guest bloggers are helping me keep things rolling around here!  Thanks, girls!!!

12 comments:

stephanie said...

So sweet, Candace. What a treasure! Congratulations on your new little guy.

Marty said...

What GORGEOUS photos, truly. And he is such an adorably handsome little man. The tongue-sticking-out photo is so cute, and how darling that you did that as a newborn, too! Glad this is such a wonderful time for you, especially after you'd dreamt of another. Congrats! :)

So many Ideas not enough Time said...

He is so beautiful! The shot with him on your shoulder is so precious. I love the old man look that newborns have. Can't wait to watch him grow up through your blog and see what you create for this little man.

RachelDenbow said...

Heart. Breaker. He's such a good looking baby boy, Candace! I hope you have a quick recovery and smooth transition home. I'm sure you girls already adore him!

beki said...

He's so gorgeous! I hope you both are doing well and enjoying your babymoon.

Stephanie said...

Love love love the yawning one!! Also the tongue sticking out is adorable!! Enjoy your little miracle!!

chanel said...

oh candace! he really is the most adorable baby boy ever! EVERYTHING from his lips to his feet to his hair and his mama's tongue!!! keep him tiny cause i can't wait to hold him. heather is incredible!! but i think the subject couldn't help but make these pictures perfect.

dana said...

Oh I love those photos! So darling and precious. Thank you for sharing with us. Makes me excited for 5 months down the road for our family :)

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

what gorgeous photos. the foot shot kills me!

skirtastop said...

really wonderful photos, and such an adorable little guy you have! he's just the sweetest. glad to help you welcome him in any little way i could! :)

Sherry said...

Precious little thing. I just love babies.

amanda said...

love all those pictures. so cute.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...