Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Evening Light





Sometimes I am just so glad that I grabbed my camera & took a few shots. 

I checked on the girls playing in the back yard this evening & I couldn't help but notice how lovely the light was.  So glad that I now have these photos of them.  I love them with all my heart.  It's so sweet when they play well together.  Oh, seriously, two minutes after taking these photos they were yelling at each other, but for the most part they are buds & that makes me happy.

The lens flare in these photos, their dirty faces, Claire in a nightgown...I need to remember to grab my camera more.  I want more real life photos like these.

2 comments:

celeste said...

lovely.

Marmot Mom said...

What a wise young woman you are. I have 20 year old son and a 22 year old daughter, and believe me when I tell you that you'll have many days ahead of you to clean and straighten the house to your heart's content. THESE are the days to cherish with your babies--this time won't come again. I appreciate your heart, Candace!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...