Friday, October 14, 2011

Funny Faces


I found this Making Faces Sticker Book in the Target dollar spot & grabbed it for the church bag.  I'm always on the lookout for things that can keep my kids busy & happy & quiet during church.  Well, when I saw these stickers, I thought my kids would have a really fun time making drawings of people using these eyes, nose & mouth stickers.  Sure enough, it was a hit at church & they've been making fun creations with them at home as well.  Take a look at some of the drawings I've found around the house:

Famly Picher

 Sadie told us that the guy with the mohawk is in his swimming suit.  That's the reason for his exposed chest.

The pink creature on the right is labeled Mrs. Tickle Monster.

:)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

hilarious! i love it! and perfect timing.. i just cleaned out the church bag... nothin was entertaining them anymore. I'm gonna check if they have any of these at my target.

Claire Kiefer said...

Adorable. I don't even have my own kids, and I want to find these at Target. ha!

chanel said...

you're fun!
my kids loved using them as well...thank you very much!
the swimmer looks like his nipple is pierced too! ha!!!!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...