Thursday, October 27, 2011

Last Year's Costumes


I was thinking back to our costumes last year.  They were the best!  This was the first year that we had a family theme & it may very well be the last. 


I had fun making these costumes.  This year I told the girls that that I wouldn't be making any costumes & that they could choose anything they wanted from the costume aisle at the store.  They didn't seem to be disappointed.  I do love handmade costumes, but I don't feel the least bit guilty about going store bought this year.  I'll show photos of this year's costumes after Halloween.  :)

6 comments:

Kat said...

That is the cutest family outfit I have ever seen. Very cool!

My Sweet Prairie said...

SHEESH that's funny!!! I love it! ; )
~Monika

Lizzi said...

How absolutely precious!!

Lia said...

I remember these costumes. They are some of the best I've seen. Awesome!
We have done handmade costumes for a few years in a row but I took a break this year too.

My Sweet Prairie said...

I just showed my oldest this photo and he nearly peed himself laughing! lol

I can't wait to see what you do this week!
~Monika

Gloria said...

ya that sound really great and superb love it ......
Web Design

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...