Sunday, October 02, 2011

Lazy Weekend



We spent a lot of time around the house this weekend, in our pajamas, just hanging out & watching this little bitty baby boy.  Which is particularly fun when he's got his eyes open.

As of tomorrow, Dylan's paternity leave is over & he starts back at work.  I'm going to miss him tons!  Oddly enough I'm not feeling nervous about being on my own.  We'll just roll with it.  I'm expecting the house to be a disaster for a while.  We'll just get done what we can.  If I manage to keep this baby + the girls clean & fed & happy, I'll be proud of myself.

10 comments:

chanel said...

good for you! and he is the most darling little guy. what a perfect mix of ALL of you! just 7 more days and I'll get to hold him!! YAY!!!

Marty said...

What a cutie! :)

skirtastop said...

he is so sweet and you have the perfect attitude i think - good luck tomorrow! :)

allycat79225 said...

Awwwww.... Takes me back a year and a half to when my little guy was new. Enjoy him and don't worry about the house till you get the hang of it. Most of all don't feel guilty if you can't keep up right now. You have a lovely family.
(adayinthelif.blogspot.com)

Tez said...

what a cutie fart! I love alert, awake baby photos, so fun.
I'm really glad you're not pressuring yourself or being too hard on yourself. Keep up the great work and the positive attitude.

Auntie M said...

Good mommy with her priorities in order! You can't get this time back and what fun to just BE with the kids. Good for you! He is a beautiful baby, too.

Jenn said...

Congrats on the baby boy! He really is a beautiful baby and I love his name. I enjoy your blog!

Mike and Jen said...

that little man is so adorable! love your blog candace!

-Jen

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

he's so cute!!

Umar Naseem said...

If you're a novice to internet ugg boots outlet online Business, in that case be assured you can study how to try this.http://www.training4sure.ae/

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...