Thursday, October 13, 2011

One Year Older

I celebrated a birthday earlier this week.  Feels strange to become a year older while I'm still in the postpartum stage.  Because I do actually feel old.  It's probably due to sleep deprivation though.  But it was actually great timing.  Felt like I really deserved the celebration this year.  :)

My birthday was really excellent.  I had a yummy lunch & a relaxing pedicure with my mom.  Dylan brought home some delicious food for dinner & I ate it with a baby on my lap.  (Somebody does not like to be put down these days.)  Then I was treated to a delicious cake.  How do you feel about chocolate ganache?  Well, I have strong feelings about it & they are all very, very good feelings.

Thank you to all that made my birthday so special!


Cassie said...

Sounds like such a great birthday! Is that a Cafe Rio salad, because if it is, I want it. ;)

Have a fabulous year ahead!! Congrats on your new sweet one as well.


New Duds said...

happy birthday!!! :)

Kayanna said...

Happy Birthday! :)

chris said...

Best wishes for a wonderful new year.

chanel said...

yay! so glad i got to see ya. hope that chocolate was good. ;)
do you spill food on finn? i remember constantly apologizing to my babes as i held them while dropping whatever i was eating all over them. ha! funny stuff.

AnnaPK said...

Happy Birthday!
I wonder if the not-liking-to-be-put-down thing is a 3rd baby thing. Mine doesn't like to be put down either. Maybe they know that if they are quiet they are at risk for being trampled by the others :D

Karen said...

So glad you had a lovely day! Happy Birthday.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...