Monday, October 03, 2011

Pumpkin Cookies




Tried out a new pumpkin cookie recipe this weekend.  I used this recipe which I found on Pinterest.  Ah, how I love Pinterest.  I didn't know when I started out using Pinterest that it would change my life in such a wonderful way.  Are you on Pinterest?  Do you feel the same about it?

Speaking of.....the cute Amanda at The Modern Marigold in starting up a Pinterest Challenge where you actually do something that you've pinned & share it every Tuesday.  Sounds fun, right?

Oh the cookies were delicious, by the way.  I love frosted pumpkin goodies.  I've got an extra sweet sweet tooth.  Often, pumpkin goodies are not my favorite, because they just aren't sweet enough.  Not the case with these :)   Yummy, yummy!

9 comments:

stephanie said...

I pinned those, too! I just got a load of pumpkin at the store. Can't wait to make them.

chanel said...

dude! i made those chicken wing tacos AND the snickerdoodle pumpkin ice cream sandwiches this weekend! HEAVEN! (well not the tacos so much for me- thats man food. Ryan was IN HEAVEN!)

Anna said...

I think making these delicious looking treats will be a great distraction from the braxton hicks contractions I've been having all weekend.
And yes, I am addicted to pinterest!

Marty J. Christopher said...

Those cookies are making my mouth water!! Yum!!

amanda said...

ha, ha! my thought process went like this:

ooh, cookies!
ooh, pumpkin cookies!
ooh, she should link this up tomorrow!

you sweetie. thanks for the shout out. and holy cow batman, who the heck makes cookies with a newborn around?? props to you, woman. props.

Toni said...

Those look so good! I have loads of pumpkin recipes pinned that I can't wait to try. Love your photo styling!

Kristin said...

Those look great. I made some yummy pumpkin cookies from Pinterest last week, but now I must try these as well!

Victoria Paige @ Boutique Uniquely said...

Those look so delicious. I love maple scones and this looks like it might be similar to that but with pumpkin. Yummy.

Christine said...

Yum! I might need to make these.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...