Wednesday, November 23, 2011

DIY Painted Chevron Tote Bag

Hello Friends!  Today I am guest posting over at GingiberSnap & I'm showing you how to make this super, super cute painted chevron tote bag.  So be sure to pop over & check that out!

Sadie totally stole my bag to use as her school bag today.  Looks like I'm going to need to make some more of these!  She looked so cute.  As I watched her walk into school, I said to myself, "Dang!  That's a great bag!"  :)

And can someone please tell my kids to quit growing up so fast?  When did Claire get so tall?


chanel said...

wow. CUTE! im gonna check it out.
and the ONLY down side to babies is they make the other kids GROW UP at lightening speed. no worries, she's as dang cute and little as always, just in a big kid's body. ;) and you have a snuggley baby in your arms. the world is perfect.

Beth @ the city said...

I lobe it! The colors are perfect :)

ullash said...

Ha! Love that pic:) Looks like all the one's of my boys, minus the cute backpack of course.
Your sewing skills never cease to amaze me!

camouflage backpack
camouflage duffel bag
camouflage flask
camouflage knives
camouflage tote bag

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...