Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pies With Grandma





This is such a cute tradition.  Every year before Thanksgiving, my Mom has all her grandkids over to make pies.  She makes homemade chicken noodle soup & homemade rolls for dinner.  So good!  Then the pie making begins.  The kids make mini pies...either apple or pumpkin & they are theirs to keep.  Their own little personal pies.  It's so fun to get together & I'm so glad that my mom does this.  I'm sure this will be a memory of Grandma that these kids hold dear forever. 

I must also note that my mom makes delicious pie crust.  Actually, everything she makes is delicious.  I am not a big fan of pie, but my mom's pie...now that's a different story!

5 comments:

Little Gray Pixel said...

Adorable! I really like the idea of this tradition.

chanel said...

i actually thought about this as i was making pies. i love your mom and want to be just like her (and you). Duke women RULE!

Roxy said...

that is the cutes little tradition. too bad our mom buys ready made pies lol

Andrea said...

Love this great tradition, I want to know about the hand print art in the background are these all the grandkids?

Karolina said...

You ar eright these photos are absolute cuteness!

<3
K

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...