Thursday, November 03, 2011

Poor Baby



In a few hours we have to take our little Finn to the hospital for surgery.  :(  Last week we discovered a hard mass just under his bum hole.  It's called an anal fistula.  So he has to go under anesthesia for them to excise it.

We know that it is causing him pain so we are glad that it's getting taken care of.  We just feel anxious & nervous for him to be put under anesthesia because he's so small.  He's just a little baby!  I'm sure that my heart will break a few times in the coming days.  It's so hard to see our babies in pain.  Our family would appreciate your prayers & I'll post about his recovery soon.  For now I am snuggling him & hoping that we all survive his night of fasting. 

16 comments:

Margit said...

I am so sorry to here that he has to go through that.. poor little Finn. We will pray for him - and i'm sure that there will be a little angle at his side, to take care of him.

all the best
x
m

Faddict said...

Aw:( Poor thing, good luck, sure everything will go just fine!
Although if he ever reads through ur blog archive when he's a teen he's gonna kill u for posting about his bottom!!

spikkel & stip said...

Good luck. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Amber Liddle said...

thinking of you guys! HOpe it all goes well. I bet the night of fasting will be the worst of it :) Good luck!

Kayanna said...

I'm sure everything will be fine! Best wishes for you and that sweet baby! :)

MommaWard said...

Prayers for little Finn and his doctors & nurses and his momma! So glad you found it and he'll feel brand new soon.

the fellers said...

I am sorry, that can not be an easy thing. I hope it all goes well and you are snuggling him again soon! Good luck!

chanel said...

OH MY GOODNESS! FASTING?! This is just hard on top of hard. Can't wait to hear he's all better. LOVE YOU!

The Lawrences said...

awww...poor thing. prayers for him and you at this time!

chris said...

Dang! I will keep you all in my prayers.

The Hunter's Prize said...

Praying for you all!

tweed fox said...

best of luck, you wont need it. <3 he'll be great!

Lauralee said...

oh no! We'll definitely be praying for you! That sounds scary, but you are such a great mom-he'll be just fine :)

amanda said...

Poor baby - you said it! Loves and squishes to you & to baby... I hope he recovers fast!

Jessica @ Sunny Tuesday said...

Prayer sent!

skirtastop said...

I'm so sorry, Candace, my heart breaks for you to have to take him in! Glad to see on twitter that all went well and I hope he recovers fast. Prayers for you all.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...