Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Vintage Sheets!!





I've got a favorite thrift store in town for finding vintage sheets.  I've only recently discovered this store & it never disappoints.  I always find a few awesome vintage sheets whenever I stop in.  This last shopping trip was amazing!  I found 11 sheets + 2 pillowcases.  What are the odds?  Seriously!  In Las Vegas?!

My collection of vintage linens is getting a bit out of control, though.  I plan to start listing some cuts of these in the shop as soon as I can find time.  I figure that I really only need half of each sheet & the other half I can sell.  I'll keep you posted on when that shop update might be.

6 comments:

Riley said...

I am so jealous! You make me wish I didn't work during the day so I could go around to shops and look for fun vintage finds!!

Lora said...

amazing!! love them all.

ingrid said...

delicious!

So many Ideas not enough Time said...

I would absolutely buy some of those from you. I was thinking that I should send you some money to buy me some great vintage sheets and ship them to Hawaii :)

Jan said...

I love your sheet fetish.

Emily Kate said...

You must know all the good shops. I never find anything good in Henderson!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...