Tuesday, November 22, 2011

West Elm + Etsy Mini Market


We are really excited to have been invited to participate in the west elm + Etsy mini market & holiday workshop taking place on December 1st.  We will be setting up shop there along with some other local etsy sellers.  I have no idea who the other sellers are so I look forward to meeting them.

If you are local, we would love it if you came to see us.  These events are going on in west elm stores across the country on the same day, so check your local west elm store to see if they're participating.  We will be at the west elm store in Henderson inside The District at Green Valley Ranch.  Can't wait!!

6 comments:

Poppy and Pearl Co. said...

Wow! That's wonderful : ) Wish I lived closer. Have a great time!!

kh said...

Awesome! For sure stopping by.

Jack McKenzie said...

Congratulations! I was picked to be part of this event in Paramus, NJ and I an excited about it, too! I do landscape style paintings. See my stuff on www.landscapesbyjack.blogspot.com

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Awesome! I live nearby so I will definitely stop by!

KelleyAccents said...

I'll be there teaching how to make a Christmas ornament :)

jennifer paul said...

so cool. I'm definitely coming.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...