Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Small, humble, simple, happy, sweet...perfect.

My kids always surprise me with how sweet they they get excited about even the littlest things.  How they are happy with what's in front of them & there really is no comparing to what others have.

Hope your Christmas was just as heartwarming as ours.  Wishing you all the love & happiness in the world on this day & always.  :)


andrea said...

Sounds like a perfect Christmas! So glad you could have sweet Finn there this year!

Rolyndia said...

Your girls are so cute and adorable. I think your little man is also. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family! P.S. Wish I was in Vegas enjoying Christmas and not Rexburg.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...