Monday, December 05, 2011

west elm + Etsy Holiday Event Recap




We were totally excited to be invited to be a part of the west elm + Etsy holiday event last week.  Of course it made me nervous, because I'd much rather just hide behind my computer screen.  But it was a ton of fun & made me feel so good about our business & all the work we've put into it.

One of the highlights of the evening was meeting the other local etsy sellers.




Su Limbert of Prettyville cuts really pretty pendants & wall art from vintage plates.  I couldn't resist purchasing a Christmas gift from her!  Sierra of Sierra Mary Design makes the coolest ceramic jewelry in the happiest colors.  We traded some goods & I was lucky enough to end up with one of her bracelets & one of her rings! 



Two Elizabeths was also there selling cute vintage-style kids aprons & quilts & such. 

This was such a great experience.  I love that Etsy has partnered with west elm to promote handmade.  Hopefully we'll have an opportunity to be a part of this again in the future.  Big thanks to all those that came out to support us & this event.  It means so much to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...