Saturday, January 07, 2012

Daily Photo :: 7

Some, but not all of the hard workers at the end of our massive yard sale.  Lots of work.  We are all tired.  Still we keep saying that it was so worth it.


Big brother, Little sister. said...

Dear Candace, Firstly congratulations on the arrival of your precious son. I too have a 3.5 month old baby boy- my third child too.
What a heart warming post and idea behind your garage sale I wish Ruby a speedy ride through the picu special care and hope she is home with her family as soon as possible. What a wonderful family you have, so very precious.

M said...

Hey!! I'm the one that won those vintage sheet cuts from you during the Giveaway Days, and I wanted to let you know they've arrived and they're gorgeous! Thank you so much! I've been looking forward to making a vintage quilt for a while, and they fit in perfectly with the materials I've got. :) :) :) Thanks!!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...