Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Butterball






Have you been dying to see Finnegan's thighs?  I thought so.

This baby... so good to nibble on.  He's a chunk, no denying that.  Reminds me so much of Sadie when she was a baby.  Pudgy, no neck & zooming through the clothes sizes.  He's 5 months old.  He can still fit in some 6 month clothes but is most comfortable in 9 month.

Need to get some photos of him in his diaper.  I'm waiting until he's a little happier.  We've got some hardcore teething going on these days.  And can I just say, I love teething tablets.


5 comments:

craftattacks said...

ohhhh my gosh, I LOVE IT! my chubby baby boy is now a 4 year old with knees and a neck. I miss the butterball stage so bad!

Amber Liddle said...

I've always been a little jealous of those with chunky babies. I have chicken legged littles. They just are so cute with those rolls!! Finn looks enormous, it's amazing how fast that goes...

Irina said...

He's thriving! he's soooo gorgeous!

Cristin said...

Teething Tablets are amazing!!! We use them too... on my almost 2 year old.

Love the butterball stage!

MommaWard said...

Oh gosh yes, those fat little thighs and the soft chub under baby's chin! The best nibble spots! Such a handsome little man. You managed to get happy baby pictures in spite of the teething. Wow!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...