Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Busy Bees Spring Fling Boutique

I'm participating in The Busy Bees Spring Fling Boutique next week in Las Vegas.  It's taking place March 22-24th & details on the location & times can all be found here

I have some fun spring goodies that haven't made it into the shop yet & there will be many other crafters selling as well.  So if you're local, you'll probably want to add this to your schedule!


Margit said...

Sounds great - would be great to go - all the best from Denmark

Creative Tail

chanel said...

wish i was there!!! i think it is so cool that these women do this out of their home!! take pictures!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna see.

jen @ jkjk said...

I was there! Totally bought one of your prints! :)

Candace said...

Oh awesome! Thanks, Jen. P.S. I think we could be good friends. I looooove Ryan Adams too!!! :)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...