Friday, March 30, 2012

Sick Days

We've had a few sick days around here.
Sadie picked up pink eye.  Not cool.
Looks like she's on the mend.  Still, I've got my fingers crossed that nobody else gets it.
I have to admit that it's been pretty nice to have the girls home.  It will be great to have spring break next week.

I found them outside yesterday evening.  "What are you guys doing?", I asked.
Claire answered me saying, "She's playing baseball & I'm the audient."

love it.


chanel said...

too cute.
yeah, ive found myself LOVING spring break- it is so nice to have all my peeps around, I LOVE THEM!

kristin said...

that first photo is so awesome! sorry the girls have been sick, but yay for family time. :)

Mrs. Camera Happy said...

Love that first photo!
I have awarded your blog with the Versatile Blogger Award!! Now it's your turn to pass it on to 15 of your fave blogs! My post:


Victoria at Mrs. Camera Happy

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...