Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Colorful Birthday Garlands

I got a request for a custom name garland this week.  Well, yesterday actually.  The mama wanted her twin boys names to hang along with my Happy Birthday garland.  Isn't it the cutest?! 

The birthday party is this weekend, So I stayed up pretty late last night getting these made.  Why did I take this last minute custom request?  Because I knew that I had all the info needed from the customer & I could fulfill her request + I like making money.  So I'm off to overnight these cuties to her so that they are ready for the twin boys' big day.

By the way, Those little letters can be hard to stitch around, so I choose to use ultra strong Heat n Bond.  It's good stuff.


amanda said...

you do great work!

madhavi said...

more information like this is needed, hope you have some more thanks again

sugar chen said...

To date, mens glasses make the most of this kind of scantiness and make all of their method to the highest ranking regarding men's favourite embellishment in one cerebrovascular event.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...