Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Good Heavens


Seems I have forgotten about the blog!  That however, is something I will never feel bad about.  Blogging is not number one on my list.  It's a bit further down. 

I do very much wish that I had more hours in the day.  Somehow, I think that even if that came to be, I'd still have more on my "want to do list" then ever possible to accomplish.  Why do we do that to ourselves?  I guess that as long as we don't let it stress us out or become disappointed with ourselves it's all good.  :)

2 comments:

Wendys Hat said...

This bunting is darling Candace! Unfortunately there never will be time to do it all. Be happy with the things you do have time for and what matters most.

sugar chen said...

Because quantity of options pertaining to kids glasses take an upswing, the operation of purchasing a couple for your kids has developed into a tedious.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...