Friday, May 11, 2012

Opening in Vegas: The Container Store


Yesterday I was lucky enough to attend an event for local bloggers at the brand new Container Store at Town Square in Las Vegas.  We were treated to a delicious lunch & a sneak peek of the store.  Plus they sent us home with awesome gift bags full of fun products!

Take a look at some areas of the store that caught my eye:


Those wire baskets stole my heart.  I love pretty baskets.

They didn't have their cash registers set up yet, because they were planning for a big party that night.  (That's why there are forks & napkins in all of the displays.)  So we weren't unable to purchase anything.  Otherwise I'm pretty sure these laundry baskets would have come home with me:


Love them.  And they are on sale.  Even better!

The Container Store in Las Vegas opens tomorrow.

3 comments:

Stef Arochi said...

OMG! Can't wait! :)

Natalia said...

I just drove past a billboard today announcing their opening. I assumed this place would be a big warehouse full of plastic bins in all shapes and sizes. I'll definitely have to go check it out.

sugar chen said...

Because quantity of options pertaining to kids glasses take an upswing, the operation of purchasing a couple for your kids has developed into a tedious.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...