Monday, June 04, 2012

Check it Out: Thirty-One

Have you heard of Thirty-One?  I just found out about it recently when my friend, Brandee, became a consultant & invited me to a home party.

Thirty-One carries lots of really cute storage & organizational containers & bags.  A few months back, I bought the Large Utility Tote, to use for holding packages when I make post office runs.  Wouldn't you know, it's the special for this month!  When you spend $35 you get the Large Utility Tote for only $10!  That's a great deal.

If you'd like to check out the catalog, or place an order, please visit Brandee's site.  When you go to place an order, you can choose my name to have it added to my party, or select any other name if mine is no longer there.  Hope you have fun looking through the catalog!  :)

1 comment:

Anna said...

A friend gave me one of the utility totes for Christmas last year, and I love it! It's the perfect bag for running errands on foot around the city. I also have one of the thermal lunch bags. So useful.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...