Monday, June 25, 2012

Kids Summer Camp at Home - Letter Writing Day

For letter writing day, I picked up a few supplies at the dollar store: decorative printer paper, envelopes & stickers.  We started with a list of friends & cousins that the kids wanted to write to.  Then they got to work.  Claire told me what she wanted to say, I'd write it out & then she'd copy it onto her own paper.  We had a little lesson on where the address, return address & stamp are placed on the envelope & they were good to go.  We may do this again before the summer is over.  :)

I hope some of our letter recipients write us back!


{lizzythebotanist} said...

Great idea! I'm adding this to my list of things to do with the kids when baby comes and we're home bored.

chanel said...

great idea to have claire copy your writing!
letter writing is so important i think in our day when everything is viral. it will be a lost art- but not on your kids!! send us one!!!

Michelle said...

Good idea to have a camp at homes with themes!

sugar chen said...

Basically, it should be mentioned in which free glasses have turned into a sizzling as well as well-known expression on-line.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...