Monday, June 18, 2012

Paper Bag Skirts

I was asked to make skirts for 4 little girls (my two + two cousins) for my sister-in-law's (Dylan's sister's) wedding this past weekend.  Did you catch all that?  Anyway.  They turned out super darling!

It was a really busy day with a jam packed schedule & because Dylan & I were passing the baby back & forth throughout the day, I totally forgot to take photos until we were tearing down all of the decorations.  These girls had danced so hard!  They were looking a bit worn out at this point!

So I used a tutorial that I had pinned on pinterest a while back.  It's the Paper Bag Skirt pattern from Make it and Love it.  The tutorial was so easy to follow.  I just adjusted the measurements to make the correct sizes for all four girls.  I'm so happy with them.  The great thing is that the sash hides most of your sewing.  So it's a very forgiving pattern.

I love how they turned out & I'm happy that my girls each have a cute new skirt to add to their wardrobes.


rachael said...

These are beyond adorable! Love the patterns and big bow! :)

chanel said...

so fun!!
we need to chat!!!

Amber Liddle said...

Those are so cute! I love a good easy skirt pattern :)

kristin said...

love these! great colors and super cute girlies.

kirsten said...

Cute! And awesome decor.

sugar chen said...

I wish to discuss a bit of great news to any or all person. I obtained a couple free prescription glasses on the internet.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...