Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Styled by Tori Spelling

I am super excited to share a new product line with you today!  Styled by Tori Spelling is a brand new interchangeable jewelry collection.  I was lucky enough to receive a package last month that contained the Boho & Glam collections.  It was like Christmas for me & I couldn't wait to start playing with all the pieces.

It's super easy to combine the individual components to create your own custom jewelry look.  There are necklace tops, necklace bottoms, pendants, bracelet builders, & earring danglers.

I thought that I'd show you a few of my very favorite pieces.  These are the ones that I've been wearing around lately.  And you can see from my photos that they are super easy to assemble.  No tools required & it takes just a few seconds.


I love this long necklace & those knots at the top are super cute.  (Makes me think nautical, which is a trend that I have totally fallen for.)  I wore this necklace on our anniversary date last month.  :)


Aren't these earrings cool!  You just have to slide them onto earring findings of your choice.  Super easy!  I wore these to church a few times.


There are lots of variations of these multi strand bracelets & they are all super cute!  This was the first thing I made & I put it on while I was barbecuing dinner.  :)


While I didn't completely love every piece that I pulled out of the box, I will say that I fell in love with SO many of them, like 75% of the pieces.  They are really pretty & really stylish.  Tori did a great job designing these!  And there is something for everyone, from teenage girls to much more mature women. 

Styled by Tori Spelling is available at Jo-ann & Michaels stores.  Pieces may vary by store. 

Check out the Styled by Tori Spelling facebook page for lots more photos. 

I wrote this post as part of a paid campaign with Darice and Blueprint Social. The opinions in this post are my own.

5 comments:

Noelle said...

NICE!!

chanel said...

you can rock jewelry, it looks so natural on you.
im just gonna say it- im not about to give tori spelling one single penny of mine, that girl has it made in the shade.

Amy Anderson said...

Good call on the nautical - that one does look like rope!! I love what you put together!

sisters4saymoreismore said...

super cute!!! that rope-llike necklace was one of my favorites too!
~selina

sugar chen said...

I wish to discuss a bit of great news to any or all person. I obtained a couple free prescription glasses on the internet.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...