Monday, July 02, 2012

Girls Camp





Last week I spent 4 days up in the mountains with a group of 12-18 year old girls.  I went to girls camp every summer when I was a girl, but this was my first year as a leader.  It was a really great & fun experience & I'm so happy that I got to go.

Having to listen to those girls talk about boys in their tents until the wee hours of the morning every single night has taken it's toll on this old lady body of mine though.  I am exhausted, but need to push through & get caught up around the house.

3 comments:

chanel said...

man! i bet it was great! i'd call but don't want to get in the way of the catching up- call me when you can.
xoxoxo

annie and m said...

How fun for you! My oldest will be a 2nd year this year & she is way excited - our ward goes next week. Time to start packing!

sugar chen said...

Basically, it should be mentioned in which free glasses have turned into a sizzling as well as well-known expression on-line.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...