Thursday, August 16, 2012

Birthday Banners for Boys & Girls



Yay!  I'm super excited to finally reveal my new color variations of our Happy Birthday Banners!  Our original banner has been quite popular in the shop.  So much so that I keep having to put it on back order while I order & wait for more fabric to ship to me.  It makes me so happy to have my product be so well accepted & loved.  

I thought it would be fun to do some banners that were set in a couple colorways.  One geared towards girls & one towards boys.  Once again, I enlisted the help of my graphic designer sister, Kimberly Church & I am pleased as punch with the color combinations we came up with!  



On a side note, you may have noticed that I've been blogging less.  Life with three kids has been so busy for me.  Especially, this summer with all of my kids home from school.  We also moved into a new home & that has been quite a bit of work.  I have just found that my focus needs to be with my family.  And maybe instagram is a bit to blame for taking my time as well.  :)  

Anyway, I hope to be around here a bit more once school starts back up & we settle into a routine this fall.  Either way, thank you for visiting & taking the time to read.  :)

3 comments:

amanda said...

i hear you about blogging, sometimes I want my kids to know they were the most important thing to me, not my computer. keep loving that family. congrats on the move.

Heather said...

I LOVE the boy one! So much color.

Big brother, Little sister. said...

hi Candace, lovely to catch up on all your news after not visiting your blog for about a year. Your little guy must be one just now? My third is turning one next month and yes three kids takes on a whole different level of craziness! Glad you are settled and enjoying your new home. bron from Australia.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...