Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blogging & I Have Broken Up



Hello, my friends.  I've thought for some time about whether or not I was ready to quit blogging & then it sort of just happened.  I've gone back & forth about how I could just quit something that had been such a big part of my life for such a long time.  But it happend naturally.  Things changed.

Since having Finn, I've found it increasingly more difficult to keep up with the demands & schedules of my family.  Time for blogging was pushed out.  And that's okay because I've found a replacement...Instagram.

I am completely addicted to & love Instagram with all my heart.  It is quick & easy & fits into my busy life perfectly.  I still feel the need to photograph & record moments of my day to day & this seems to be the outlet that works best for me & fulfills me at this time.  So please come find me over there!  I'd love to stay connected with you.  My user name is: candacetodd.

The other place on the internet that I love to hang out is Pinterest.  I browse & pin there multiple times each day.

Thank you for reading & sharing & supporting me through my blog.  It has been a wonderful part of my life.  But it's obvious that for me it's time to move on.

Love always,
Candace

17 comments:

PJ @ Planned in Pencil said...

You were one of the very first blogs I started reading and I have legitimately missed you. I am heading to instagram now to find ya!

Erin L said...

I have to say, this makes me sad. You introduced me to blogging. I love blogging too, but it seems more and more are doing as you are doing. I will miss what you have to say. Your words were always so inspiring for me. I'm not really into instagram myself, but I still want to keep in touch. I'll miss you.

Mimi said...

Awwww... I will miss you too! Since I have no clue about Instagram, I might discover something new too! Wishing you all the best!

Carolina said...

I totally understand. Our families come first, and there are so many awesome technology outlets today that we can pick from what works best for us. I'm following you on Instagram (I'm craftmoore), and look forward to catching up with you more there!

Natalie T. said...

I feel ya! Glad I can still follow on Instagram too. Happy new year!

Kate said...

Oh gosh I know this feeling so, so well.
Instagram and twitter seem so immediate and easy and fun.
And blogging takes more effort and thought and time.
I've decided to stick with it for now, but who knows how long I'll last either.
We'll see. x

Jennay said...

I've been a follower for awhile and yet I hate to see you go...I know that you are doing the right thing for you and your family! I look forward to following along with you on Instagram and Pinterest!!

lindsey said...

I gotta say I am going to miss Sparkle Power the blog!

kristin said...

Aw maaan! It's a bummer. Of course I love following you on instagram and pinterest but I still hope you come back someday, when there's more time in your life for blogging. Thank you again for having me guest post when Finn was born; you were the first one to really notice me and I appreciate it so much. Take care!

Mike and Jen said...

Candace! I was so sad when I read this last week. I will miss your blog but I am happy that your little family is what's taking up so much of your time now. I'm following you on Instagram now and I've been following you on Pinterest for a while now and love to see what you pin! Thanks for all of the blogs! They alway brought me joy!

Jen

sjones said...

I will sorry to see you go but I get when its time to move on. At least we still have instagram!!!

Aaron Holmes said...

I am sorry to hear that you are leaving the blogging world...Instagram is a great replacement though. I am nominating you for the Liebster Award regardless in hopes that you might come back one day...

http://pinterest911.blogspot.ca/2013/02/liebster-award.html

burun estetigi said...

You made a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found the majority of folks will agree with your blog.
Burun Estetiği
Burun Estetiği

Vivi Xu said...

I need to add that leather jackets come with an array of liners, some thermal, some rain proof. When it comes to packing or traveling conditions the jacket in www.cwmalls.com with the greatest temperature and conditions range is the one packed first.

helo win said...

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
infant costume

Iftekhar Ahmed said...

Glad to read your post :). It is very informative!

sadhana said...

Astrologer in Hyderabad

Astrologer in Bangalore

Astrologer in Chennai

Astrologer in Mumbai

Astrologer in Delhi

Astrologer in Kolkata

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...